If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
We collect information about the users of our Services to enable us to provide the features of the services articulated in the contract you entered with us.
We collect the following information:
- Information you give us. When you avail of our Services, we require the designated users to provide us with personal information such as name, email address, and contact number to store with your EasyBox Services Account.
- Information we get from your use of our Services. We collect information about the
Services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Location information. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use a EasyBox Service and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect EasyBox and our clients. We also use this information to offer you customized content such as data layers relevant to our client’s business.
If you have a EasyBox Services Account, we may display your profile name, profile photo, and actions you take on EasyBox Services connected to your EasyBox Services Account.
When you contact EasyBox, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
EasyBox processes personal information on our servers, which may not only be located in the Philippines. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We aim to provide you with access to your personal information in the Services you subscribe to. Unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes, if that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or delete it.
When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of
EasyBox unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of EasyBox when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of EasyBox if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of EasyBox, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect EasyBox and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We use a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to EasyBox employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities.